English + Internship Programmes
We are offering two different options for unpaid work experience in Auckland, New Zealand.
Mainly for students who are interested in a unique and exciting experience beyond the classroom.
The student will do a Full-time Internship AFTER finishing English courses.
Depending on the English level the student must do at least 4 weeks of Full-Time English language study followed by an internship of 6-24 weeks in the area of the studies and/or previous work experience.
An applicant must first send the completed Internship Programme Application Form to Worldwide School along with some documents and requirements.
The application process should include:
· CV of the applicant.
· Cover Letter.
· Time of year they would like to come and length of English study and Internship.
· The candidate must be at least Upper-Intermediate (Level 5 / B2) (Offshore pre-tests available)
· Business Industry they wish to do an internship (including at least 3 areas of interest).
* It is operated by a professional placement company. Unpaid internships are nonpaid, non-permanent work experiences that enable a student to participate in, and observe, a professional work environment.
Study and Internship
at the same time
The student will study English from Monday to Thursday 9:00 am - 2:30 pm, Friday until 12:00 pm (20 hours per week) and do an internship during the week in the afternoon or during the weekend depending on the internship places.
This is a Joint Programme between Worldwide School and Crown Institute as part of their tourism and hospitality partnerships.
Internship at a Tourism or Hospitality partner of Crown Institute Friday to Sunday (12 hours per week)
· Students must have a minimum B1+ level of English (Offshore pre-tests available)
· Minimum 4 weeks and maximum 12 weeks programme.
** It is operated by Crown Institute of Studies. Unpaid internships are nonpaid, non-permanent work experiences that enable a student to participate in, and observe a professional work environment.